The Low Ropes Course is a great way to help your team get to know each other, build confidence and trust, and encourage learning about many aspects of life. None of these elements exceed 12’ heights. We have a variety of different challenges to meet the different physical abilities of many groups.
- $14.00 per person for up to 3 hours
- 10 person minimum
- Groups over 40 people need to make special scheduling and program design arrangements with the Recreation Office.
- Available all year, in daylight hours
- Additional hours are $5.00 per person per hour
- For ages 12 and up
- Participants should wear closed toe shoes and clothing appropriate for climbing and other various ranges of motion.