Often emergencies happen and teams have to rally together to come up with solutions for difficult problems. Testing your brainstorming and teamwork skills, your team will be given a situation in which they must overcome by building a solution to the problem.
Build-a-Boat: teams design, plan, build, and enter their boats into a race (note that participants will get wet). Available from April to October.
Build-a-Bridge: teams plan, build, and cross a bridge of their own making. Available year round.
Build-a-Plane: teams plan, build and fly a large foam plane of their own making. Available year round.
- Building Challenge is great for groups of various sizes. You will be placed in teams of 4-8 people.
- Promotes critical thinking, planning, communication, collaboration, etc.
- $11 per person (Boat & Bridge)
- $18 per person (Plane)
- Ages 10 and up (Boat)
- Ages 12 and up (Bridge & Plane)
- 10 person minimum/50 person maximum
- Activity will last up to 1.5 hours