Often emergencies happen and teams have to rally together to come up with solutions for difficult problems. Testing your brainstorming and teamwork skills, your team will be given a situation which they must overcome by building a solution to the problem.
- Building Challenge is great for groups of various sizes. You will be placed in teams of 4-8 people.
- Promotes critical thinking, planning, communication, collaboration etc.
- Build-a-Boat: teams design, plan, build, and enter their boats into a race (note that participants will get wet)
- Available from April to October
- Build-a-Bridge: teams plan, build, and cross a bridge of their own making
- $10 per person (10 person minimum/50 person maximum)
- Activity will last up to 2 hours
- Ages 10 and up